- Establish an ad-hoc connection between the iOS device and A-series IQ3 100/50MP or A250 digital back.
- Open the shutter and start Live View from the contextual menu on the IQ3 100/50MP or A250 back. See IQ3/2 User Guide for more information.
- Start the Capture Pilot app.
- Select the appropriate network name PhaseOne [serial number] from the Server List page displayed under Local Servers.
- Click on the Movie camera icon to display a full-screen live view image. Tap LQ/HQ (low or high refresh rates) to switch between the settings.
- Capture an image using the A-series camera’s mechanical shutter release.
- Tap any thumbnail to view a full-screen image. Tap the Histogram icon to view exposure details.
- Tap the Histogram window to confirm the A-series lens details.
- To check focus and composition, zoom in and out of the image by pinching the screen. You can inspect detail up to 200%. Drag your finger across the screen to navigate around the image.
- Touch-scroll to the next image.
- Tap the Movie icon in Capture Pilot to return to Live View.
<< Setup a direct (ad-hoc) connection with an Alpa A-series system camera | Browse images in Capture Pilot >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.