When a lens is not recognized by Capture One, you can either select a profile for a similar lens from the list that will apply corrections automatically or correct the lens using the following steps.
- Go to the Lens tool tab and select the Lens Correction tool.
- Select an image from the browser and choose the Generic option from the Profile drop-down menu. All sliders in the tool are reset. There are no default settings for a generic lens.
- Checkmark the option boxes, as desired
- Select the Chromatic Aberration option to start chromatic aberration analysis and correction of the selected image. Multiple images can be corrected after selecting the Edit All Selected Variants option from the Edit menu or Toolbar.
- Click the Analyze (…) button to restart the process if necessary.
- Adjust the Distortion, Sharpness Falloff, and Light Falloff sliders to the desired settings.
IMPORTANT: The Lens Correction tool works with RAW files only. See the list of camera models and RAW files support in Capture One.