After applying the LCC reference image to your capture, you can make further adjustments to it from the LCC panel. The adjustments are temporary and the profile itself is not updated.
Note that if an option is grayed out, the LCC profile was built without that data. You can also adjust the illumination falloff using the Uniform Light slider.
If you want to apply the new adjustments to a batch of images, you can use this method on the LCC reference image itself and then re-select the Apply LCC option from the Adjustments menu. However, when you want the adjustments to be permanent and repeatable, consider creating a preset or updating the profile instead.
- Select the image to be adjusted from the Browser.
- From the Lens tool tab, go to the LCC panel.
- Enable or disable options as required.
- Adjust the Uniform Light slider as necessary.
- The image is updated in the Viewer. Note that the LCC profile itself is not updated.