You can save the dust-removal adjustments as a kind of "dust map" for that specific camera for the upcoming sessions.
- Go to the Adjustments tool tab and verify that the Dust option is enabled and all others are disabled in the Adjustments Clipboard panel.
- Click on the Action menu, the (…) icon. The Action menu opens.
- Select Save as Style… from the menu. A System dialog window opens.
- Give the style a meaningful name, such as [Camera Model]_Dust_Map_[Date], and press Save or Cancel to reject and return to the app.
- When automatically removing sensor dust, always check images later.