When using the Clarity tool, it makes sense to create a small library of User Presets as the fast rendering between them on-screen is well-suited to display the subtle differences in various settings. If a large library is required, create a folder for each of the four methods, and save the presets with incremental slider adjustments (as they are in a flat-list, you can apply and see the effects quickly by scrolling over them).
- Select an image from the Browser.
- Go to the Clarity tool and make the desired adjustments using the Method, Clarity, and Structure sliders.
- In the Clarity tool's Manage menu (hamburger icon), select Save User Preset... The Save Preset dialog window opens.
- Add checkmarks next to Clarity and Structure, select Save to keep the preset or Cancel to dismiss.
- If you select Save, a System dialog opens.
- Give the preset a relevant Name, such as Neutral_Clarity_30_Structure_30, and select Save.
- If preparing a library, select New Folder and name it using the selected Method, such as Neutral, then name the preset Clarity_30_Structure_30 and select Save.
User Presets in Capture One can be accessed via the individual tools’ Manage Presets menu (hamburger icon) in the title bar or in the Styles and Presets tool. User Presets made by the Clarity tool can also be applied from the Layers tool when the localized application is required.