I can't find the AppData folder. What should I do?
If you do not see the AppData folder - that is because Windows hides it by default.
Follow the steps below to show hidden folders on Windows.
- Go to Windows Explorer.
- Open the C: drive.
- Click Organize on the menu bar.
- Select Folder and Search options.
- Select the View tab.
- Under Files and Folders > Hidden files and folders, select the option Show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Click OK.
Windows 8, 10
- From the Start Screen, select Windows Explorer as shown in the image below.
- Then click on the View tab. You will see a screen similar to the one below.
- Put check-marks in the checkbox labeled Hidden items.