We recommend that your computer has at least the minimum specifications outlined below to run Capture One.
Microsoft® Windows® minimum requirements
- Intel or AMD CPU with 2 cores
- 8 GB of RAM • 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Color calibrated monitor with 1280x800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
- Windows 7® SP1 64-bit, Windows 8.1® 64-bit, Windows 10® 64-bit*
- Microsoft® .NET Framework version 4.7 (will be installed if not present)
*Support for Capture One 11.3.2 on Windows 10 is supported for builds supporting .NET 4.7 - This is currently from Windows 10 Anniversary Update (build 1607) through to October 2018 Update (build 1809).
Apple® Macintosh® minimum requirements
- Intel CPU with 2 cores
- 8 GB of RAM
- 10 GB of free hard disk space
- Calibrated color monitor with 1280x800, 24-bit resolution at 96dpi
- OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6, macOS 10.13.6, macOS 10.14*
*Support for macOS 10.14 is supported for builds up to 10.14.1
Recommended system requirements
If working with high-resolution images and doing calculation-heavy adjustments we recommend the following:
- Intel CPU with 4+ cores
- 16+ GB of RAM
- Solid State Disk (SSD)
- Dual (matching) Graphics card from NVIDIA or AMD with 4GB+ RAM per card
NOTE: Due to the significant additional calculation overhead, systems using 4k/5k monitors will require additional resources in addition to the above-recommended spec (both in GPU and CPU power). For a professional experience, we recommend at least doubling the specification above for these configurations.