Export Recipes tool includes all the built-in and custom recipes for exporting photos. You can select one or multiple recipes at the same time for exporting your photos into the formats and sizes you need. To create a new custom recipe, simply click the plus icon and give it a name. To add one of the built-in recipes (in case you accidentally removed one), long-press the plus icon and select it from the list.
All other tools in the Exporter are recipe-specific, meaning that they will show you the settings for the recipe you have selected.
- Select the image(s) you want to export in the Browser.
- Press the Export icon or right click the image(s) and choose Export > Export...
- In the Export Recipes panel, select the built-in TIFF Adobe RGB (1998) (8bit) recipe and adjust the settings below.
- In the Location tool, you can decide where your recipe will export your photos to.
- In the Naming tool, you can create a recipe-specific name for the image to be exported.
- In the Format and Size tool choose the desired file format from the Format drop-down menu.
- You can select the appropriate output profile from the ICC Profile drop-down menu. The choice of color space depends on the final purpose of the image file (e.g, sRGB for Web use, Adobe RGB for print).
- Then you can specify the required resolution in the Resolution field and from the Scale drop-down menu, either select the default Fixed 100% to use the resolution to resize the image (keeping the native pixel count unchanged) or select the print dimensions independently to resample the image. If not resizing images for the Web or to print, you can leave the setting to the defaults.
- Also, you can select a compatible application from the Open With a drop-down menu to automatically open and view a processed image. For example, Adobe Photoshop. This option is not recommended if multiple images are processed.
- From the Adjustments tool, choose from the sharpening options and the behavior of the crop.
- From the Watermark tool, choose whether or not to add a watermark to exported image.
Note: Watermarks will be only shown within the Exporter and not in the main viewer. If you want to see the watermark in the main viewer please be sure that Recipe Proofing is enabled.
- From the Metadata tool, checkmark the options for including ratings, copyright, GPS, Camera Metadata, and manage keywords from the drop-down menu.
- Every setting is saved and will be available next time the recipe is selected. The Summary tool provides an overview of all the settings.
Note: If you see any red highlighted figures in your Summary tool this means that something will not be processed as expected. Check the highlighted figures and make the necessary alterations (e.g. change the dimensions), before processing the variants.