I have purchased the license for Capture One Pro, but Capture One still runs in a trial mode. How do I fix that?
I want to switch from Capture One Express to the full version. How can I do that?
NOTE: As all product variants are embedded in a single download file, there is no need to download Capture One once again if you need to switch to a different product variant.
IMPORTANT: From January 18th, we do not offer versions of Capture One that are limited to supporting only one camera brand (for Sony/Nikon/Fujifilm).
All existing versions of Capture One will continue to work as they are.
Consider that Capture One can be activated and used in the following modes:
- Capture One Pro
- Capture One Pro trial
- Capture One Express for Fujifilm
- Capture One Express (for Sony)
- Capture One for Phase One (formerly known as Capture One DB)
- Capture One Enterprise
- Capture One Cultural Heritage
Switch to another activation mode
For latest versions such as Capture One 23 and Capture One 22
1. First, you have to deactivate the current Capture One license, either directly in the software or in the account on the Capture One website. Follow the steps outlined in this article - deactivate the software.
2. Re-launch the software and the activation windows will instantly appear.
You will have to get a license key for any of the product variants:
- Obtain the license key for Capture One trial
- Get the license key for Capture One Express Fujifilm / (for Sony)
For Capture One 12 and previous versions
Re-launch the software. You will be prompted to select your Capture One product and activate it.
Enter your Capture One License Key and e-mail address. This must be the e-mail address you used when purchasing the license. Then click Get Profile.
Verify your password associated with your Capture One profile. If everything is entered correctly, your profile information will be automatically filled in. Then click Activate.