I have bought a new computer. How do I move Capture One to it? I don't have the original installation disks or a download file.
All of your workspaces and presets can be copied to the new machine from the locations indicated below if you wish to migrate them. Then insert these folders into the same location on the new machine.
- On macOS: /User/Library/Application Support/Capture One
Note the user-level Library folder is hidden by default in macOS. To access it easily, open Finder and select Go > Go to Folder.
In that field, paste ~/Library/Application Support/Capture One
- On Windows: C:\ProgramData\Phase One\Capture One
2. We do not employ a system of patching, so there is no need to install a base installation and then install updates.
If you do not have the installer, please download it again from the Capture One website and install it on the new machine. If you are looking for an older version of Capture One, you can find it in the archive.
3. Activate the software using the appropriate product key. This authorizes the new computer.
4. If you see an error relating to "profile is incorrect" or "activation limit exceeded", refer to the "Login" section of your profile to reset activation keys or check product key validity under "Software License."