Before editing the keyboard shortcuts, a copy or duplicate of one of the default sets must first be created. Note that a number of essential shortcuts cannot be changed.
- In the main menu, select Edit -> Edit Keyboard Shortcuts…. The Edit Keyboard Shortcuts dialog opens.
- Select one of the default sets from the fly-out menu.
- Click on the + (plus) icon. A second dialog box opens.
- Name the new shortcut set in the text field. (e.g., My custom shortcuts), and click OK. The new set is added to the fly-out menu and is ready for editing.
- Continue to make edits if needed or click on Close to shut the dialog.
Please sign in to leave a comment.