Although certain groups of cursor tools are assigned keyboard shortcuts by default, you can assign new keyboard shortcuts to any cursor tool. By assigning the same shortcut to a group you can cycle through the selection using the shift key. For example, when assigning the P key to all of the pickers, you can cycle through the group using Shift+P.
- Create a custom shortcut set.
- From the Cursor Tools command, select the cursor group you want to change the shortcuts to (for example, Pickers).
- Select each picker in turn, then click on the adjacent key column (the text box will turn from gray to black when active), and type P, for example.
- Repeat for each cursor tool in the group.
- When finished, click on Close to shut the dialog. All of the edits will be saved automatically.