You can simply copy or duplicate a shortcut set when more than one custom set is required with only some minor changes or you want peace of mind after taking time for creating a complex set.
- In the main menu, select Edit -> Edit Keyboard Shortcuts…. The Edit Keyboard Shortcuts dialog opens.
- From the fly-out menu located top-left, select the keyboard shortcut set you would like to copy.
- Click on the + (plus) button at the top right of the dialog. A new dialog opens.
- Type in a name for the new set in the text field and click on OK. The new set is added to the fly-out menu and is ready for editing.
- Continue to make edits and when finished, click on Close to shut the dialog. The set will be saved automatically.
<< Assigning shortcuts to cursor tools | Deleting shortcut commands >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.