There is no limit to the number of saved metadata presets. It is possible to apply any number of presets to any number of images referred to as Stacked Presets.
- Go to the Metadata tab and insert keywords and information into one or more of the metadata categories.
- Click on the small preset icon and select Save User Preset. The Save Preset window will open. Note that the Save Preset dialog box enables users to uncheck specific metadata details that you want to be stripped from an image.
- Uncheck any unwanted metadata values and press the Save button. The Save Dialog will open.
- Name and save the preset.
- You can now find the newly created preset on the list when clicking on the Manage Presets icon in the Metadata tool.
Little tip, if you browse on your Mac to the user path "Library/Application Support/Capture One/Presets60/Metadata" you can even create some subfolders which will be displayed in Capture One. This way you can keep it a little bit more organised and not mixing Food with for example Locations or Photo Edits.
How do we apply a metadata preset to a set of images?
Please sign in to leave a comment.