When working tethered, Capture One offers a number of options to release the camera shutter.
- Capture an image using one of the following options:
- Click on the Capture button located in the Camera tool, next to the movie camera icon.
- Click on the Camera icon in the main Toolbar. When a camera is tethered and powered, the camera icon will be lit (when the camera is asleep or detached, the icon will be grayed out). You can use this setting or continue capturing when making image adjustments in Capture One (i.e., when the Capture Tool tab is no longer open or accessible).
- Press the shutter button on the camera body (or attached remote release).
- In the main menu, select Camera -> Capture or use Cmd(⌘)+K (macOS)/Ctrl+K (Windows).
- The captured image will be imported into Capture One and will be displayed in the main Viewer.