Capture One can display the remaining battery power of tethered cameras in the Camera tool and in the toolbar, giving you a warning in the event of low power.
- The Battery Status tool is not displayed on the toolbar by default, so it must be added using the customize toolbar option.
- Go to View -> Customize Toolbar… or navigate to the toolbar, then Ctrl/right-click (Mac/Windows) -> Customize Toolbar…, then drag the Battery Status icon to the toolbar.
- Clicking on the icon will display the remaining power as a percentage. Support varies by the camera attached:
- DSLR supported models - body power.
- Phase One IQ, P, P+ and Leaf digital backs - back power only.
- Phase One IQ3 systems - back, XF body, and shared power (when enabled).