The LCC tool can be used to permanently update the LCC profile associated with the LCC reference image. Use this option to modify or remove shift amounts, disable the Color Cast and Dust Removal options if necessary, and update the Uniform Light correction permanently.
When adjusting the Uniform Light option, the LCC tool doesn't rely on the Uniform Light slider at the bottom of the panel to update the LCC profile. At this stage, it has changed functionality from being used to override the amount during the profile creation to being a temporary adjustment slider.
As a result, a dialog box opens with a second Uniform Light slider. This is used to override the slider in the LCC tool and update the profile. Like that adjustment slider, corrections range from 0-120%.
Note that any related presets such as those used within User Styles or User Presets are not updated, therefore, you will have to recreate them from the updated LCC reference image.
- Select the LCC reference image in the Browser.
- From the Lens Correction tool, click on the Movement tab and update or remove shift values.
- From the LCC panel, disable Color Cast/Dust Removal options as appropriate. Options will be grayed-out if not previously selected.
- Click on the Action menu, the (...) icon, in the tool's title bar, and select Apply LCC Options... The Uniform Light dialog opens beneath the main toolbar.
- Enable the Uniform Light option box with a checkmark and adjust the slider as desired.
- Press OK. The LCC profile is updated.
- Now, when you re-apply the LCC reference image, this new Uniform Light setting and any other changes will override the existing adjustments in the LCC tool.