- Go to the Lens tool tab or long-press the Crop tool in the Cursor toolbar or use the shortcut C.
2. From the Ratio drop-down menu, select the aspect ratio required or use the Unconstrained ratio, as desired. Note that the Original option maintains the aspect ratio of the initial capture.
3. Drag a crop frame in the Viewer. Depending on your preference settings, there will be a semi-transparent mask over the area that is being cropped.
4. The orange numbers on the sides indicate the size of the cropped image.
How to change the size unit to px/in/cm/mm in the Crop tool?
5. To see the applied crop in its final form, select another cursor tool or press Enter.