- Go to the Lens tool tab or long-press the Crop tool in the Cursor toolbar or use the shortcut C.
- From the Ratio drop-down menu, select the aspect ratio required or use the Unconstrained ratio, as desired. Note that the Original option maintains the aspect ratio of the initial capture.
- Drag a crop frame in the Viewer. Depending on your preference settings, there will be a semi-transparent mask over the area that is being cropped.
- The orange numbers on the sides indicate the size of the cropped image.
How to change the size unit to px/in/cm/mm in the Crop tool?
- To see the applied crop in its final form, select another cursor tool or press Enter.