- Select the image that you want to copy the adjustment from in the browser. The thumbnail will have a thick white border then.
- Now select the image thumbnails that you want to apply the adjustment to. The thumbnail(s) will have a thin white border in the browser.
- Make sure the Edit All Selected Variants is selected in the toolbar or from the Image menu.
- Press the small double-ended arrow icon. A dialog box will appear.
- Press Apply at the bottom of the dialog box. The adjustment will be applied to the selected images.
<< Adding a custom aspect ratio | Cropping outside the image area >>
kinda retarded having a 3.2 Mb image on a webpage
It doesn't work in C1 Pro (Nikon) - doesn't apply any crop this way
C1 Pro Sony - It will not copy the crop to more that the first 2-5 images even though 50+ are highlighted. Mucho annoying having to copy the crop in small batches. Surely a bug.
For those who ask "why so many?", Focus Stacking.
OK so you go from "Make sure the Edit All Selected Variants is selected in the toolbar or from the Image menu. " to Press the small double-ended arrow icon. A dialog box will appear." and don't tell us where to find the small double-ended arrow icon? C'mon. Please help.
It is still not working for C1 (Nikon) with Version 22.214.171.124 (although I assume, that C1P uses the same App as C1(Nikon) and distinction is done via licence?)
Another unhelpful article - 95 UNHELPED out of 133!!!
What Lily fails to say here is that to find the "double-ended arrow icon", you need to first click the crop tool, and then right-click on the photos!!! A minor detail that made this article useless!!! Thank me later...:)
It took me quite a while to get things working. The comments helped a lot (Thanks Kalin ;-) ).
After 2 years Capture One should have an update to this page....
Hans M, I am glad it helped. It took me forever to find it. Please click on the up arrow on the right of my post to "like" it. Maybe this way it would get noticed by more people and eventually by C1 people so that they can add it to the article. Thanks, and have a great day!
If you locate the crop tool in the SHAPE tab, not the cursor menu, life becomes much easier :) https://support.captureone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002582997-Cropping-images?language=en&isTrial=false&remainingTrial=0&variant=3&version=16.0.1&rk=59b4a4f3008271e616e069950dc51daac977df9233a735b8930bdde398cced85&tool=crop
Please sign in to leave a comment.