Select the Disable Output Sharpening option when you want to leave any capture sharpening and creative sharpening applied to the variant in place.
- Select the image variant or variants in the browser.
- Highlight the recipe to edit from the list in the Process Recipes dialog (or create a new recipe) located under the Output tool tab.
- Select the Adjustments tab in the Process Recipe tool.
- From the Sharpening fly-out menu, select No Output Sharpening.
- When you need to apply the same setting to similar images, this option can be saved as a component of a new recipe.
<< Applying screen sharpening | Disabling output sharpening >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.