- Select images to print in the Browser.
- Select File -> Print to display the dialog box and print sheet.
- Adjust the page layout using Templates, Margins, and Layout panels.
- Adjust the image appearance using the Caption, Image Settings, and Watermark panels.
- Use the Printer tool to adjust the Print Settings, Page Setup, and the Resolution, Sharpening setting and a Color Profile.
- Press the Print… button.
- Choose additional layout options via the Print dialog box.
- Finally, press Print. Images will be rendered in Capture One (with a progress indication) before they are sent to the printer.
<< Adding an image caption | Templates >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.