Use a built-in template or create your own and save it for future use.
- Select images to print in the Browser.
- Select File -> Print to display the print sheet and dialog box.
- Go to the Templates tool and select one of the built-in options from the drop-down menu that best fits your needs.
- If there are no appropriate Built-in Templates, go to the Layout tool and adjust the sliders as desired.
- Once you have the desired layout, you can save it for future use. Go to the Templates tool and select Save User Template...
- Name the template and press Save.
- This template can now be accessed via the Template drop-down menu under the User Templates heading.