When exporting you can set the name of your image using the Naming tool. The Exporter uses recipe-specific naming. Free text, as well as tokens, can be used in the Format field.
- Go to the Export icon.
- Select the Naming tool, enter a name directly in the Format field. Alternatively, select the Naming Format dialog by clicking on the (…) icon next to the Format field and make a selection from the tokens or presets available. A mixture of names and tokens (including counters) can be used. To return to the original file name, insert the Image Name token. This is the default setting for the tool.
- Select Save Use Preset… in the Presets drop-down menu or at the bottom of the Naming Format dialog box. Alternatively, create a new naming format by dragging tokens.
- Click the downward arrow on Tokens to access and select more options.
- After choosing the desired token, drag and drop the token into the format line.
- Click OK to accept the changes.
- Verify that the sample below the Format text box is the desired format.