When importing images from a CompactFlash card from the Phase One XF system camera and one or more Sequence has been captured, Capture One can automatically name the images based on the metadata properties of the Sequence.
- Click on the Import button to open the dialog and select only the images that are known to form a Sequence or a series of Sequences.
- Follow your usual workflow with the Importer.
- In the Naming tool, click on the Naming Format button (…) to the right of the text field. The Naming Format dialog opens.
- Select from the combination of four Sequence Naming tokens (Sequence Type, ID, Count, and Total). For example, when all four tokens are used in that order with an underscore to separate them, the file name format will look like this: Focus Stacking_ABC0123_0011732_3_5.IIQ. This series identifies this image as the 3rd in a 5 frame Focus Stack, and details the serial number and unique ID of the Sequence.
- Verify the name is in the desired format in the Sample text field.
- Click OK, and continue with your usual workflow.
NOTE: When images that are not a part of a Sequence are included on the CompactFlash card, re-open the importer and import images using a more relevant naming format.
<< Creating sequence subfolders on import | Naming a sequence when tethered >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.