You can search any collection of Sequences using the Filters tool to find the Sequence metadata assigned at the time of capturing by the Phase One XF camera system. You can search by Sequence Type, ID, Count, and Total.
- In the Library tool tab, select a collection you want to search.
- From the Filters tool, click on the action menu (…) and select Show/Hide Filters... A Metadata Filters dialog opens.
- Select the Sequence type you want to search by (all four types can be added). The relevant search dialogs are added to the Filters tool.
- In each dialog, Sequence data is shown alongside the number of images that match the search criteria.
- Select the type of images you are searching for (e.g., Sequence Type -> Hyperfocal) and click on the adjacent numbered radio button. The button is highlighted in orange (when the search is active) and the total number of images are immediately displayed in the Browser.
- To clear the search, click on the active (orange) radio button, returning it to black. All of the images in the collection are displayed in the Browser once more.