When a Sequence is being captured with a tethered Phase One XF system camera, Capture One can automatically name the images during import based on the metadata properties of the Sequence.
- Follow your usual workflow when working tethered.
- In the Next Capture Naming tool, click on the Naming Format button (…) to the right of the text field. The Naming Format dialog opens.
- Select from the combination of four Sequence Naming tokens (Sequence Type, ID, Count, and Total). For example, when all four tokens are used in that order with an underscore to separate them, the file name format will look like this: Focus Stacking_ABC0123_0011732_3_5.IIQ. This identifies this image as the 3rd in a 5 frame Focus Stack, and details the serial number and unique ID of the Sequence.
- Verify the name is in the desired format in the Sample text field.
- Click OK and continue with your usual workflow.