- Select the Sequence in the Browser.
- Choose Image -> Batch Rename Images…or Ctrl-click (Mac) / right-click (Windows) and select Batch Rename… to open the Batch Renaming tool.
- In the Method fly-out menu, confirm the Text and Tokens option is selected (default).
- Click the (…) button next to the Format text field to open the Naming Format dialog box.
- Select from the combination of four Sequence Naming tokens (Sequence Type, ID, Count, and Total). For example, when all four tokens are used in that order with an underscore to separate them, the file name will look like this: Focus Stacking_ABC0123_0011732_3_5.IIQ. This means that the image is the 3rd in a 5 frame Focus Stack with the details such as the serial number and unique ID of the Sequence.
- Click OK to accept the naming format.
- Verify the name is in the desired format in the Sample text field.
- Click Rename to start renaming all the selected images.
<< Naming a sequence when tethered | Searching for sequences >>
Please sign in to leave a comment.