1. I've paid with my Credit Card before but would like to change my payment method to PayPal. How do I proceed?
2. I would like to update my credit card information. What steps should I take?
Currently, all purchases are made through one of the following payment methods - Credit Card or PayPal. In order to change your payment method, proceed with the steps below.
1. Login to your account at www.captureone.com. Click My Account.
2. Enter your e-mail and press Next.
3. Enter your password and press Login, or choose Forgot your password in case you need to update it.
4. If your subscription was purchased BEFORE November 29, 2018, navigate to this section.
If your subscription was purchased AFTER November 29, 2018, navigate to this section.
Subscriptions purchased BEFORE November 29, 2018
- Once logged in, navigate to the Manage licenses section.
- Click on your subscription (named “Capture One Pro subscription Single user/Multi user”), so a dropdown-menu will give you the option to update your payment info.
- Click the Update Payment Info button and enter your card details.
Subscriptions purchased AFTER November 29, 2018
- Once logged in, navigate to the Order History section and click on Go to order history.
- You will be asked to enter the e-mail associated with your account, the one you used for making a purchase.
- Once accessed your account, go to the Account Details and Payment Methods tab.
Press Add Payment Method in the upper-right corner and choose a preferred payment method.
- To change the payment method, click Manage and choose the Update payment method option from the dropdown menu.