You have full control of all settings within your subscription. If you do not want to prolong a contract period for another month or year, you can cancel the subscription directly from your Capture One account. Here are a few steps to follow:
- Log into your Capture One account here. Make sure to use the email address your subscription has been purchased through (eg. if you purchased via PayPal, your PayPal email address should be used).
- Click on the View button in the Order history section:
If your subscription order is located under this email, you will be redirected to the https://captureone.onfastspring.com/ page.
NOTE: If the email you have entered has no registered order history, you will be redirected to https://phaseone.onfastspring.com/account/ and asked to enter a different email, that has order history under it. This is an indication that you are searching your order under the wrong email address.
- On the new page that opens, go to the Subscriptions tab –> Manage –> Cancel Subscription:
The end date will be set to the last day of your current subscription term (month or year). Thereafter, your license key will be totally deactivated with no possibility for further re-activation.
If you changed your mind and would like to keep renewing your subscription, you can un-cancel it but only before the deactivation date:
1. Once a subscription gets deactivated as expired, unpaid or canceled, it is impossible to activate it again. If you decide to re-subscribe, feel free to do so by visiting our web shop.
2. After a deactivation date, you lose access to the software itself. You can get back to your workflow only if you obtain a new license (perpetual, subscription or a free trial).
The Terms and Conditions of your license purchases (made via our web store) are always accessible from your Capture One account under the 'Plans & services management' section:
for a few days I downloaded the C1-Test-Version. But my CPU seems to be too old. That says the program and I could'nt open it. So now I want to cancel the Test-Version.
I followed the instructions on your Web-Site until the point, that I should get an e-mail. I tried it three times, but there came no e-mails until now.
So what can I do. My e-mail-adress is:
how can I access my account management. I tried several times, but no emails to continue came through. what is wrong . . .
I also don't see a customer support in my account . . .
how do i cancel my subscription? it wont allow me to.
How do I access my account management. Ive tried multiple times over the span of a few days but no emails are coming?
Pls help I want to cancel it noww!
Hello, Ive been trying to cancel my subscription for the past 5 months after i upgraded my computer and had to get latest version. I keep getting a message that says email was sent with instructions for accessing your account, I never get the response to my email! Please help. Im paying for a service that i don not use monthly
how can I access my account management. I tried several times, but no emails to continue came through. what is wrong
I just signed up for the "All-in-one-bundle" which - according to the information on the homepage - should cost appr. 260€ / year. Then I learned that Capture One charged me 101€ on top of the 218€ for my Capture One Pro subscription, in total 320€. This is neither want I wanted nor what I need, and I want to cancel the purchase. How do I do that?
Please sign in to leave a comment.