There are several Image Browser viewing options to help you get the best user experience as follows. You can choose one of the Browser modes you prefer most:
- Go to View -> Browser and ensure it is toggled on to see the Image Browser at the same time as the Viewer. The menu command will toggle it on and off.
- Select View -> Customize Browser -> Auto Hide Mode to enable hiding the Browser from view until you move your cursor to the right of the screen where it will automatically pop up (or to the bottom of the screen if you have selected the Place Below option). When you move the cursor away, the Browser disappears. You can toggle Auto Hide Mode off again.
- Select View -> Customize Browser -> Place Below to change the default position of the browser thumbnails from the right side of the user interface in the bottom. Once selected, this option will change to Place Right.
- Go to View -> Customize Browser to select a different thumbnail size.
- Go to View -> Customize Browser -> Labels to choose one of the three options. Off will hide the star rating and color tag. Edit mode enables users to alter the star rating and color tag directly in the browser. Status Mode displays the star rating and color tag but disables any editing capability.
- Select View -> Customize Browser -> Browser Toolbar to remove the thumbnail view and thumbnail sorting options as well as the search facility and thumbnail zoom slider from the toolbar.