The main Capture One user interface elements are a Tool Tab bar, a set of Cursor tools, a Viewer, and an Image Browser.
- The Browser displays different views of image thumbnails as well as useful functions to aid workflow including rating, naming, sorting, and more.
- The Viewer delivers a high-quality rendition of your selected image(s). All changes made to the image will be shown instantly.
- The Tool Tabs give access to all of the core tools needed to edit images, such as color balance, exposure, and sharpness.
- The Cursor Tools provide easy access to a number of closely related sub-features referred to as Tools.
- The Menu provides structured access to software functions and features found throughout the application.
Get an overview of the user interface in this video.