Entering and exiting the Full Screen mode
You can quickly switch between your usual workspace and the Full Screen mode. The Browser, Menu, Toolbar, and tools are all hidden for an uncluttered interface and can be revealed when required.
- From the main menu, select View -> Enter Full Screen.
- Move the cursor to the edges of the screen to reveal the Browser, toolbar, menu and editing tools.
- To exit the Full Screen mode, move the cursor to the top of the screen where the menu will be revealed and select View -> Exit Full Screen or press the Esc key.
Using the Browser in Full Screen mode
The Full Screen mode is typically used to display an unrestricted view of your image in the Viewer. However, you can use it to display your thumbnails in the Browser instead. You can use this option when you have a large number of images to view in a browser session, especially in conjunction with the Viewer on a second screen in a dual-monitor system.
- Enter Full Screen mode from the menu, select View -> Enter Full Screen.
- From the View menu, ensure that the Browser is toggled on. The Browser opens alongside the Viewer in the same window.
- In the main menu, select View -> Viewer to toggle the Viewer off. The Viewer is closed revealing the Browser and its contents.
- To display the Viewer and Browser on separate screens in a dual-monitor system, select Window -> Viewer. The Viewer opens in a separate window. (If the Viewer opens over the Browser, click and drag the Viewer to the second monitor).
Using Full Screen mode shortcuts
- To quickly enter the Full Screen mode, click on the double arrow icon in the top-left corner. (See highlighted example).
- To exit the Full Screen mode, press the Esc key.
- Toggle between Full Screen and the normal viewer by pressing Ctrl+Cmd+F on macOS or F11 on Windows. Note that these shortcuts can be customized using the shortcut editor.