Create a slide show
- Go to the Browser and select the images for the slide show. If no images are selected, the slide show will start from the first image going through all others in the Browser in a sequence.
- Select View -> Slide Show.
- The slide show will start automatically.
Edit slide show settings
- Move the (mouse) cursor when the slide show starts.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Choose one of the options from the Transition drop-down menu.
- Alter the duration time using the slider from 1 to 20 seconds.
- Changed settings are taking effect instantly.
Use the slide show controls
- Move the mouse (cursor) when the slide show has started.
- Click on the arrow icons to see the next or previous image.
- Press Pause to stop the slideshow. The Pause function will also stop a movie file if it is the viewed slide.
- Press Esc or the exit (cross) icon to terminate the slide show.
The performance and rendering time of displayed images depends on the specification of your computer and the size of an image file. The duration time between images may be longer than the specified time as the next slide does not appear until it is fully rendered.
<< Full screen mode | The Loupe tool >>
when are we going to be able to save and export slide shows???? It really limiting me. I have to go back to lightroom to do it because I cannot find a way to do it in capture 1. This is a real deficiency if it is not able to save and export slide shows. . Without this I may have to go back to lightroom. Please advise when this will be available in capture 1 pro. thanks
Thank you for your comment.
I will forward your suggestions to the Product Management team for further consideration.
Meanwhile, please check the Web Contact Sheet option.
Yes please make it a savable slide show. It would be great to export it and have it on a USB drive to use in presentations, without having to run C1 just to show a short slide show!
I have been wanting a saveable / exportable slideshow which can be viewed independently of C1 application for a long time. This is a major deficiency of the program for me and my workflow. A web contact sheet is a completely different thing. Please provide this feature.
I see no way to change the order of photos. It seems one is limited to the order they appear in the browser. Unless I'm wrong, this is a major deficiency.
Please sign in to leave a comment.