- Start a new Session. We recommend Sessions for tethered shooting due to their flexibility and compatibility.
- Open the Tether tool tab.
- When a supported camera is connected and powered up (see your camera documentation for the supported transfer specification), Capture One will immediately recognize the model and populate both the Camera and Camera Settings tools with the relevant camera menus and settings.
If your camera does not appear, or you are unable to capture images, then you will need to ensure that your camera is connected properly and is recognized by your workstation.
- From the Camera Settings tool, select the desired camera settings from the appropriate drop-down menu or by using the +/- buttons. For example, ISO, exposure mode (Av/Tv/M or P), and File format. The available camera settings depend on the support for the camera model.
- Press the Capture button located in the Camera tool.
- Set the white balance by clicking on the brightest white area with detail in the captured image by using the White Balance picker (eyedropper) tool located in the Camera tool or Cursor toolbar.
- Check the Next Capture Adjustments tool settings. The Copy from the Last choice will copy the settings from the previous capture and will ensure that the resulting images attain a similar look.