Create a slide show
- Go to the Browser and select the initial image for the slide show. If no image is selected, the slide show will start from the first image in the browser session.
- Select View -> Slide Show.
- The slide show will start automatically.
Edit slide show settings
- Move the (mouse) cursor when the slide show starts.
- Click the settings icon. (See example circled in blue).
- Choose one of 10 transition options from the drop-down menu.
- Alter the duration time using the slider from 1 to 60 seconds.
- Changed settings are taking effect instantly.
Use the slide show controls
- Move the mouse (cursor) when the slide show has started.
- Click on the arrow icons to see the next or previous image.
- Press Pause to stop the slideshow. The Pause function will also stop a movie file if it is the viewed slide.
- Press Esc or the exit (cross) icon to terminate the slide show.
The performance and rendering time of displayed images depends on the specification of your computer and the size of an image file. The duration time between images may be longer than the specified time as the next slide does not appear until it is fully rendered.